The National Trust for Historic Preservation is pleased to announce a call for applications for a pilot residential fellowship in historic preservation, the National Trust for Historic Preservation/Rockefeller Brothers Fund Pocantico Center Fellowship (the Pocantico Center Preservation Fellowship). Applications are available online at www.PreservationNation.org/Pocantico and are due Monday, August 17.
The Pocantico Center Preservation Fellowship is a two-week residential fellowship in historic preservation that provides the opportunity to reside and work in the historic Marcel Breuer House at Pocantico Hills, NY from Monday, October 5, 2015 through Sunday, October 18, 2015. Funded by the Rockefeller Brothers Fund and the National Trust for Historic Preservation, the fellowship is structured to provide professionals with two weeks of dedicated time for a defined project with significant benefit to the preservation field.
For complete information visit www.PreservationNation.org/Pocantico and feel free to share with your colleagues and social networks.
The project must be of significant benefit to the preservation field, such as, by example, work on a book, long article, or key speech/presentation on
• the future of preservation
• sustainability and historic preservation
• re-imagining historic sites
• urban issues and preservation
• gentrification and density
• other topic of key importance to the preservation field
• The Fellowship will be a 10 day to two-week residency at the Marcel Breuer House at Pocantico Hills, NY in October 2015.
• In addition to lodging, Rockefeller Brothers Fund will provide approximately $125 per week for food
• Transportation to and from New York City will be provided by Rockefeller Brothers Fund via reimbursement to the selected resident
• National Trust will reimburse other reasonable transportation costs, including the cost of travel to New York City
• Compliance with all rules for residency at the Pocantico Center
Apply at www.PreservationNation.org/Pocantico.