Social media content for the Arms Wide Open Report
October 1, 2019
Choose a question:
- What does LGBTQ+ programming look like for a National Trust?
- How should the National Trust movement talk about slavery?
- How can the National Trust movement engage with youth better?
- How can National Trusts reach people from all parts of society meaningfully?
- What is the relevance of National Trusts to urban audiences?
Customise one of our texts to support it:
- Read case studies on this and other areas of diversity in @intoheritage’s Arms Wide Open report: bit.ly/INTOReport. It draws on learning from the ICNT this year, generously hosted by @BdaNatlTrust, attended on behalf of name of org by @nameofperson… #intoheritage
- Find out how our colleagues in other National Trusts are answering this question in this fascinating Arms Wide Open report bit.ly/INTOReport. The report collates best practice from attendees at this year’s ICNT, generously hosted by @BdaNatlTrust.
- Some great resources in this @intoheritage report for heritage organisations that want to know more: bit.ly/INTOReport