This section contains listings of Volunteer Opportunities, Employment Opportunities, Training Programs, and a listing of available skills.
- Call for applications for a pilot residential fellowship in historic preservation The National Trust for Historic Preservation is pleased to announce a call for applications for a pilot residential fellowship in historic preservation, the National Trust for Historic Preservation/Rockefeller Brothers Fund Pocantico Center Fellowship (the Pocantico Center Preservation Fellowship). Applications are available online at www.PreservationNation.org/Pocantico and are due Monday, August 17.
The Pocantico Center Preservation Fellowship is ...
- TARA 2015 International Internship Opportunity INTERNATIONAL INTERNSHIPS AT TARA ‐ TRUST FOR AFRICAN ROCK ART
TARA, the Trust for African Rock Art, is an organisation based in Nairobi dedicated to preserving and raising awareness of the rich rock art heritage of Africa. It does this through survey and documentation, exhibitions, publications and working closely with communities to find value in ...
- Social Media Officers (French-speaking) These are long-term INTO volunteer positions. The applicants may be based anywhere in the world with adequate internet access. Responsible for delivery of INTO messages via Twitter, Facebook and other social media in French or Spanish.
A strong knowledge (or willingness to learn) of Social Media and Social Media trends would be a great asset.
To find ...
- Social Media Officer (Chinese-speaking) This is a long-term INTO volunteer position. The applicant may be based anywhere in the world with adequate internet access. Responsible for delivery of INTO messages via Twitter, Facebook and other social media in Chinese (both Traditional and Simplified character sets).
A strong knowledge (or willingness to learn) of Social Media and Social Media trends would ...
- Media Relations Officer(s) This is an INTO position. The Media Relations Officer(s) will be responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with the world media. The creation and distribution of media releases will be an important part of these positions. A knowledge of the media relations business and established contacts would be a strong asset. ...
- Website Translator (French-speaking) This is an INTO position. This is a long-term position. The Website Translator can work from any location that provides reliable internet connection. The successful candidate will have good writing and editing skills in English and French. Content of the INTO website, eNews and social media is translated originally using ...
- Chief Executive Officer NATIONAL TRUST of AUSTRALIA (VICTORIA)
Outstanding opportunity to make a difference
Celebrating 60th anniversary
The premier heritage and conservation organisation in Victoria
The National Trust of Australia (Victoria) (NTAV) has a mission to inspire the community to appreciate, conserve and celebrate its natural, Indigenous and cultural heritage.
You will be a successful leader of an organisation with outstanding interpersonal skills and a track record ...
- PROJECT LEADER, REGENERATION PROJECTS, NATIONAL TRUST FOR CANADA
The National Trust for Canada is seeking a Project Leader, Regeneration Projects, to build the organization’s capacity in regenerating historic places. This is a new full-time position, based in Ottawa. The National Trust is offering an initial two-year full-time contract with full benefits, with the possibility of renewal based on performance. The National Trust is ...
- MANAGER, NATIONAL TRUST NETWORKS, NATIONAL TRUST FOR CANADA
The National Trust for Canada is seeking an entrepreneurial individual with skills in marketing and promotion to build the organization’s profile, with a focus on expanding its national network of historic places and its constituency of partners, members and supporters. This is a new full-time position, based in Ottawa. The National Trust is offering an ...
- Italian Masters Student, Available September 2016 seeks employment with a National Trust I am an Italian student enrolled to a Master of Science at Bocconi University in Milan; I am currently doing an internship at the Italian National Trust. I will end my studies and my internship in July, so I am looking for a job position starting September 2016 . I would be extremely interested and ...
- Our intern from 2014 is seeking a position with a trust Recent graduate in historic preservation seeking position with a trust. Short list abilities include: policy development, research and interpretation of historic sites, and technology proficient. Please contact Katie Jacob at email@example.com for inquiries and CV.
- Storytelling Tech Webinar January 16th
The National Trust for Historic Preservation (US) is hosting a FREE webinar:
Storytelling Tech Webinar Jan. 16
Register today for a FREE webinar from Preservation Leadership Forum featuring three projects that leverage digital technology to tell the broader American story. Hear practical tips and learn more about exciting new tools.
Did you miss PastForward 2017? Or ...
- Website Introduction Videos The first thing you should do when you become an INTO member is to watch these short videos.
Videos 1 and 2 provide a short introduction to the INTO website and the amazing amount of information available through it.
Video 3 provides an introduction to the Knowledge Base.
Video 4 explains the INTO Regional Sections and the Regional ...
- Register Today for PastForward Preservation Conference in Chicago
Join your preservation peers and colleagues from across the country in Chicago, Nov. 14-17, for the premier educational and networking event for those who are passionate about saving places. This year, PastForward explores the next generation of preservation tools and techniques. Don’t miss out—register today at PastForwardConference.org
Our first early bird deadline is August 4 and ...
- Volunteering Webinar – Recording now available We held this special webinar on Friday 9th June 2017
YOU CAN WATCH THE RECORDING OF IT NOW
OR DOWN LOAD IT AS A PODCAST.
The overall goal of this webinar was to build capacity for volunteering amongst the INTO membership. We started with the following questions:
What percentage of your workforce is voluntary?
How are volunteers recruited and trained?
Do you have the ...
- Global Meetup – March 28th – Highlights now available for listening. Our Global, Online Meetups have been a great way to share our successes, to seek advice and generally to be inspired by the work of member trusts around the world.
If you missed the live meeting, you can now listen to the highlights of the meeting below.
- Apply for a Two-week Preservation Fellowship Apply for a Two-Week Preservation Fellowship
Spend two weeks in July at the Marcel Breuer House in NY working on your preservation project through the 2017 Pocantico Fellowship. Applications are due March 31. Visit Forum.SavingPlaces.org/Pocantico for complete details.
DIRECTORY OF AVAILABLE SKILLS
- Senior NT Advisor available to INTO Member Organisation. We have been approached by a senior National Trust (E, W and NI) gardens adviser who is planning a sabbatical later this year. He would very much like to offer his services to an INTO member organisation. Do you have a gardens project which might benefit from a few days or weeks ...
- Youth worker seeking a volunteer position Ugandan Volunteer with youth engagement experience wishes to volunteer for a National Trust to gain broader experience. Willing to travel and to learn, open to any assignment. Currently a volunteer with the INTO team. Would require transportation and accommodation. For information contact webmaster: webmaster@INTOorg.org
- Area Manager – Warden Canadian Volunteer with extensive experience as National Trust Warden and as Area Manager, currently working as project officer for Regional Park system is willing to volunteer with National Trust(s). Extensive construction, woodworking, video and mapping skills. Available during Canadian winter months (6 to 8 weeks).
Would require transportation and accommodation. For information ...