- Volunteering Webinar – Recording now available We held this special webinar on Friday 9th June 2017
YOU CAN WATCH THE RECORDING OF IT NOW
OR DOWN LOAD IT AS A PODCAST.
The overall goal of this webinar was to build capacity for volunteering amongst the INTO membership. We started with the following questions:
What percentage of your workforce is voluntary?
How are volunteers recruited and trained?
Do you have the ...
- World Heritage Day 2017 Lecture is now available as a video. On April 18th, 2017, INTO Chair, Dame Fiona Reynolds made this inspiring presentation in Cambridge.
- PastForward 2016 Video’s now on-line 2016 PastForward Videos
If you couldn’t make it to PastForward last month, now’s your chance to see what all the fuss was about. Watch and share videos from last month’s conference on YouTube. Available videos include the Opening Plenary with keynotes by the National Trust for Historic Preservation’s Stephanie Meeks, Stephen Klineberg from the Kinder Institute ...
- Second Global Meetup is now available online
On August 2nd, 2016 INTO hosted our second ‘Town Hall’ meeting. It provided an opportunity to share updates, to compare projects, to renew conversations.
We had some amazing conversations.
We had published the highlights of this meeting on YouTube:
This conversation is also available on a Podcast:
- Using the INTO Regional Forums This seven minute video provides an introduction to the INTO Regional Forum pages using as an example the Africa Region.
- Sustainable Buildings, Sustainable Sites Webinar TWO, Lessons Learned and COP21 Update National Trust Sustainable Energy Advisor Keith Jones continues the discussion started in 2014 with lessons learned in this rapidly evolving area. We were joined by Oliver Maurice and Anika Molesworth for a debrief on our involvement in COP21 in Paris last fall.
- At COP21 Anika Molesworth explained the Victoria Declaration During COP21 Anika Molesworth, our volunteer Manager of the INTO Farms program and a member of the INTO COP21 delegation was asked to speak on a panel where she presented the Victoria Declaration. Here is the video of that presentation.
PDF Versions of the Victoria Declaration are available from the INTO Document Library.
- Linking Facebook to Twitter (It takes about 3 minutes) At the ICNT in Cambridge and subsequently during our Social Media Webinar, members asked how to link their Facebook posts directly to their Twitter feed.
This very short, 3 minute, video shows you how to do it. It is very simple once you know how.
- Webinar: Social Media for National Trusts (Beginners Level) NOW ON-LINE Our Webinar is now available for you to watch on-line
Confused about Social Media?
Do you want to know more about Social Media?
Wonder if you are getting full potential from your current program?
How can Social Media bring you members and spread your message?
What is Social Media all about?
What are the options?
Why should you use it?
Setting up your ...
- PastForward Video’s are now Online From our friends at the National Trust for Historic Preservation:
We hope that you have continued the conversations that we started during the virtual presentations at the conference. In order to keep those discussions going, visit the PastForward playlist on the National Trust’s YouTube channel for selected programming from the conference. Watch a session that you may ...
- ICNT 16 Videos are now available on-line Many of the inspiring presentations at ICNT 16 in Cambridge were recorded and we are excited to have them now posted on YouTube. To watch these click on the links below.
Dame Fiona Reynolds, Chairman, INTO
Barbara Erickson, President and Chief Executive Officer, The Trustees of Reservations
Tim McClimon, President of the American Express Foundation
Natalie Bull, Chief ...
- Drones and Computers in Conservation – Webinar now on-line What do Elephants and Rhinos have in common with landscapes designed by Capability Brown?
Find out how Drones, combined with computers are being used to help us understand and protect both. You will hear from Mike Calnan, Head of Gardens for the National Trust and John Peterson Chairman, of the Charles A and Anne Morrow Lindbergh ...
- Rising Seas, A talk by John Englander One of the fascinating sessions from PastForward 2014, was this presentation by John Englander, the Rising Seas Group.
John is the Author of the wonderful book, High Tide on Main Street.
This presentation provides very clear, understandable information about what is happening in the world’s oceans and the potential impacts on our heritage.
This video and several other ...
- Coastal Change in our time of Climate Change
Watch on YouTube at this address: http://youtu.be/FNK0c5niClg
Join Phil Dyke, Coast and Marine Adviser at the National Trust (England, Wales and Northern Ireland), for an online exploration of coastal change and adaptive management in response to climate change.
Coastal change and adaptabilty – something of the science and uncertainty linked to sea level rise, the Trust’s approach ...
- WEBINAR: Making heritage buildings energy efficient – Now on Line
On September 5th 2014 INTO members joined Keith Jones, the National Trust (England Wales and Northern Ireland) Environmental Practices Advisor for Wales, for a discussion about the Trust’s experiences making heritage buildings energy efficient and ‘Fit for the future’.
The Webinar was recorded and is now available on-line for those who were not able to attend ...