INTO Central and South American Region
News from the Central and South America Region
- Save the date 3rd Caribbean Conference National Trusts & Preservation
You are cordially invited to the 3rd Caribbean Conference National Trusts and Preservation Societies, which will be held in Curaçao in November 2017, hosted by Stichting Monumentenzorg Curaçao. Information regarding registration will follow soon.
- 2nd Caribbean Heritage Conservation Conference – Featured Speakers Named The National Trust of Trinidad and Tobago in partnership with Citizens for Conservation and ICOMOS Trinidad and Tobago would like to present two of our featured speakers,
Ms. Catherine Leonard and Mr. Michael Andrew Newton.
Ms. Leonard’s presentation is entitled “Global Threats to Heritage Sites” and Mr. Newton’s presentation is called “Adaptive Re-Use of Historic Structures”.
Feel free ...
- INTO Chair Fiona Reynolds’ WORLD HERITAGE DAY SPEECH, 18 APRIL 2016 EMMANUEL COLLEGE, CAMBRIDGE, UK
Welcome to Cambridge on World Heritage Day! UNESCO established 18 April as International Day for Monuments and Sites (or World Heritage Day) back in 1983 with the aim of raising public awareness about the diversity and vulnerability of the world’s built monuments and heritage sites, and the efforts required to protect and ...
- CELEBRATE ISLAND 2016 – Request of photos for photo-exhibition WE HAVE RECEIVED THIS REQUEST FROM Celine DAMERY,
Chargée de mission Europe & International
Conservatoire du littoral
Bastide Beaumanoir – 3, rue Marcel Arnaud – F- 13100 Aix en Provence
We would like to announce to that the Conservatoire du littoral will organize this year the third edition of ” CELEBRATE ISLANDS “, initiated within the framework of ...
- International Groups Forge a Global Alliance for Bat Conservation International Groups Forge a Global Alliance for Bat Conservation
- World Wildlife Day 2015
UN General Assembly proclaims 3 March World Wildlife Day!
On 20 December 2013, the Sixty-eighth session of the United Nations General Assembly decided to proclaim 3 March, the day of the adoption of the Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora (CITES), as World Wildlife Day.
The General Assembly requested the CITES ...