INTO Conference 2019 in Bermuda (ICNT 18)
The next INTO Conference will be held in March 2019 hosted by the National Trust of Bermuda. Conference will be held Wednesday March 27th through Saturday March 30, 2019 (Board of Trustees will meet on Tuesday March 26th)
Attendees should plan to arrive on March 26th and to depart on March 31st.
Registration is open. Register now to qualify for the Early Bird rates and bursaries.
Check out the conference website at: https://into-icnt.org
The latest conference posts:
- Who’s coming to Bermuda for ICNT18?
So far, representatives from conservation organisations in 26 countries have signed up to attend the Bermuda conference. They are: Aruba, Cameroon, Canada, Cayman Islands, Curaçao, Fiji, France, Guyana, Indonesia, Malawi, Netherlands, Nigeria, Russia, Sierra Leone, South Korea, Sri Lanka, St Helena, St Lucia, Tanzania, Taiwan, Trinidad and Tobago, Uganda, United Kingdom, United States, Virgin Islands, ...
- It will be a Whale of a time
An estimated 10,000 humpback whales swim past Bermuda each spring, as they head south for the summer. They are known as “acrobats of the sea” for their breaching, sometimes leaping 50 feet out of the sea and slapping the water with their giant fins.
These magnificent mammals are around 50 feet long and can ...
- Gail Lord will speak at ICNT18
Gail Lord is president and co-founder of Lord Cultural Resources, formed in 1981 to address a need for planning services in the museum, cultural and heritage sector. The company has completed more than 2,200 projects in over 57 countries on six continents. Dedicated to “the creation of cultural capital worldwide, the value created as a ...
- Gus Casely-Hayford to speak at ICNT18 in Bermuda Internationally respected British curator, historian and filmmaker Gus Casely-Hayford took up the prestigious position of Director of the Smithsonian National Museum of African Art in Washington DC in February, 2018. In June he was awarded the OBE in the Queen’s Birthday Honours List. One of the world’s foremost authorities on African art, Dr Casely-Hayford is ...
- 7 Reasons to attend ICNT
What is ICNT? An unmissable event that INTO members are proud to attend and take part in, and which showcases to the world what is unique and special about the National Trust approach whilst providing excellent learning opportunities for our member organisations.
1. A chance to shape the debate – Be a part of vibrant, ...
- Rooms with a view
The conference hotel is the Fairmont Southampton with its commanding hilltop site overlooking the magnificent South Shore, location of some of the finest beaches in the world.
The 2019 ICNT agenda will be stimulating, and you may want to unwind by enjoying the hotel’s facilities such as beach, pools, spa, golf and tennis courts.
- What’s so special about Bermuda
Obviously every country has its own special characteristics, and we naturally want to share ours with you. Here in a few words, is some basic information (we’ll have more in future newsletters!):
• It’s an archipelago of hundreds of islands located some 700 miles off the east coast of the USA, and is protected by ...
- Out and about with ICNT 18
Conference sessions will cover the whole of Bermuda, east to west, providing delegates with an overview of the island environment.
First we’ll head east to the UNESCO World Heritage Centre of St George’s, the site of Bermuda’s first settlement and its capital until 1815. The conference will be officially launched at the historic town, where you ...
Gombey Dancers St. George’s