TAP-INTO Travel Grants
The TAP-INTO travel grants programme provides grants of up to £2,000 to INTO member organisations.
Costs are for travel to support partnerships between INTO members. Projects should facilitate an exchange of knowledge and expertise.
Grants are awarded three times a year, as indicated in the schedule below. If you need a grant more urgently than this, please get in touch with us to discuss this.
To find out more, please read the guidance below. For any further questions, please send us an email to email@example.com
TAP-INTO Worldwide Round 3
- Applications open: 7 October 2019
- Applications deadline: 29 November 2019
- Decisions communicated: 20 December 2019
- Project activity complete: 30 September 2020
TAP-INTO Worldwide Round 4
- Applications open: 2 March 2020
- Applications deadline: 27 April 2020
- Decisions communicated: 22 May 2020
- Project activity complete: 28 February 2021
National Trust of Zimbabwe’s Heritage Education Project supported by the SGP
The TAP-INTO programme is operated with the generous support of the Helen Hamlyn Trust.
INTO is a non-profit organisation that relies on public donations to meet the needs of supporting the international National Trust community. Your contribution to the Small Grants Programme is invaluable, and we encourage you to donate using the button below.