TAP-INTO Travel Grants
The TAP-INTO travel grants programme provides grants of up to £2,000 to INTO member organisations.
Costs are for travel to support partnerships between INTO members. Projects should facilitate an exchange of knowledge and expertise.
For the first half of 2019, TAP-INTO has an Americas focus and only organisations in the wider Americas region may apply.
To find out more, please read the guidance below. For any further questions, please send us an email at email@example.com
- Applications open: 8 April 2019
- Applications deadline: 3 June 2019
- Decisions communicated: 30 June 2019
- Project activity complete: 31 March 2020
- Applications open: 1 July 2019
- Applications deadline: 26 August 2019
- Decisions communicated: 23 September 2019
- Project activity complete: 30 June 2020
National Trust of Zimbabwe’s Heritage Education Project supported by the SGP
The TAP-INTO programme is operated with the generous support of the Helen Hamlyn Trust.
INTO is a non-profit organisation that relies on public donations to meet the needs of supporting the international National Trust community. Your contribution to the Small Grants Programme is invaluable, and we encourage you to donate using the button below.