- 要深入挖掘只需點擊文章， 主題 or 關鍵詞。
- 整個澳大利亞國家信託基金的地方可持續管理 This report from the Australian Council of National Trusts outlines the main issues related to current management strategies on the conservation of National Trust properties across Australia and present a framework to construct effective future management and to provide guidelines in the form of conservation/interpretation management plans to sustainably manage the properties under National Trust ...
- 對NTS的企業計劃2014-15摘要 This is a summary of the third annual corporate plan of the National Trust for Scotland’s five-year strategy, Securing the Future for our Past. The Strategy was set out at our 2011 Annual General Meeting and will take until 2016 to come to fruition.
Growing: Summary of Year 3 of the NTS’s Corporate Plan
- 有員工開始 This is a guide for the nonprofit board, published by the National Trust for Historic Preservation, about hiring staff.
Starting with Staff: A guide for the non-profit board
There is nothing quite as promising as a newly formed organization, flush with a vision and full of energy. And while that exhilarating sense of potential is overwhelming when ...
- 移海岸 The coast is an immensely dynamic environment. Sea-level rise and climate change are forecast to increase the scale and pace of coastal change. This pamphlet draws on the National Trust’s experience as Britain’s largest coastal landowner.
- 徵用制度用簡單的英語 This book, published by the National Trust for Historic Preservation, provides the keys to understanding the legal history and its import for modern Americans.
Takings Law In Plain English
- 保護我們的過去的將來（5年全國信任為蘇格蘭的戰略） The National Trust for Scotland has applied itself to the key questions: What is conservation? What is it we are conserving or should be conserving and why are we doing it? How can we bring fresh thinking, energy and innovation to conserving and promoting our heritage? This strategy distils nearly a year’s worth of review, action and ...